Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, June 16, 2006

Yaaaaawn!

hey friends! I got home really late from listening to some good music and hanging out with some good friends so I shall postpone my daily post until tomorrow evening! No need for sadness...just think You'll have not one but TWO posts to look forward to tomorrow! (or even better by the time you read this it will already be today and the posts are not far away!)

Anyhoo, happiness and good health to all. Good Night and thank you very much for being here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy Guilfoyle said...

What if I, got a ticket for a plane, that flew over the ocean and landed in Hawaii?

Love it!!!

Hey Sean, do you know anyone who has had any mystical experiences like this: My professor (Dr. E) was napping at his brother's house and had a dream that his daughter was drowning. He woke up, ran to the pool just in time to see his brother saving his daughter from drowning. Now, if you know anyone who's had an experience of this type that is just plain awesome and yet not logically explainable, let me know. I'm writing a book with my Friend Hava that is a collection of interviews with people who've experienced these seemingly miraculous occurances. Thanks for your help and there is a small stipend given for leads. Peace out and weight off,
Billy G.

2:24 AM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Always keep in mind what you eat. (back again for health reminders)

2:24 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Maybe I could get myself a job, workin' on a pig farm in the low income district of Maui!

Ha-ha!

I don't think I do Billy but I will keep my ear open for any otherworldy happenstances! Sounds like an interesting book...although you are an interesting fellow so it stands to reason! I'll let you know!

nepspeed: I think the job of conscience on my shoulder goes to you! Thanks for the ever sound advice!

3:53 AM, June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home