Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

eBay Blues...



"I only got one bid" buh bun-nah-nuh
"Now my auction is done" buh bun-nah-nuh
"...couldn't even get no love from Golden Palace.com!!"
"I got the blues!"
"I got the nobody wanted to pay me to shave my head and tattoo their logo on the back, I guess I'm not as interesting to Golden Palace as an x-ray of a duck who swallowed an alien's head and subsequently died eBay auction blues!"
"oooooh yeaaaaaah!"


Well It's coming down to the wire for my eBay auction. I have mixed emotions about it. While the money may have been nice and it would have paid for the time I want to devote to getting into shape and fundraising for Diabetes Reaserch I do get to keep my hair or as P-Diddy would say "preserve my sexy". So on we go. My first workout is on thursday and I can't wait to get going!

By the way, if you happened to stumble onto my blog or if you were directed here by myself or someone else please drop me a comment and say hi. That'd be nice... colon closed parentheses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, honey!! If I had the money it would totally be yours!! If only I were divorcing rich man...

9:26 AM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Aw that's ok! I get to keep my hair! And we all know that my hair is it's own sexy beast!

4:44 PM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home