Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Slightly new Direction

I want give a personal thank you to Kyle MacDonald from OneRedPaperClip.Com. Kyle was gracious enough to email me with several great ideas to streamline my presentation and make this blog more accessable to those who may be intersted in following my progress. From now on this will be the home page for my project and the name of the project will slowly transition from profit from my loss to watch my loss. I think that the new name is a clearer indication of my goal wth this site. I still hope to raise $50,000 for the ADA but the main focus here will be the journey. All original links will still point here.

For those of you unfamilliar with Kyle's site (and for those who are) I ask you to take a look at his unique project. Kyle had the great Idea to start with one red paperclip and attempt to trade his way up to a House! Kyle documents his trades and adventures on his blog and I'm sure that everyone here can find something entertaining or uplifting in his pages! So go and give your support.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:19 PM, July 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:07 PM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:27 AM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home