Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Monday, May 29, 2006

It's about Go Time!


Ok, It's just about time to kick this thing into gear! I just finished my press release and will have that sent out tonight. Thanks to my buddy Justin Farren I got some pictures of my handsome mug and uploaded them to my web site. I'm about to start building my eBay auction and hope to have that up by Thursday or Friday at the latest. After that I wait and see if anyone takes notice!

I've decided to start my weight loss program as soon as my ebay auction ends no matter the outcome of the auction. At that time I'll make my first $100 donation to the American Diabetes Association and will begin actively seeking matching donations and individual contributions through my Community E-Campaign page on the ADA web site. So, feel free to donate. I'm trying to raise $50,000 before I lose 250 lbs so let's give something radical a try. You always hear people say "If everyone would give only $1 dollar we could reach our goal today!" so lets actually give that a try. Everyone out there who reads this, even if you don't think you can afford to donate...just donate 1 dollar. Just one dollar! Damn that's simple huh? Donate through my Community E-Campaign page. Hand it to me in person. Mail it. Strap it to a carrier pigeon! Let's do this so fast that we have to raise another $50,000 just to kill time until I lose the weight.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Sean Perkey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:07 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home