Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Gym Membership (x)

Yikes! Fitness is not cheap! I have to just keep telling myself that the payoff is worth any expense! Anyway, I took a visit to my friendly neighborhood 24hour Fitness today resolved to stand my ground and not buy today! My plan was to listen to the sales pitch and then go home and mull it over for a few days and make my decision. I would soon realize that my resolve was no match for the super salesmanly skills of "Sales Manager" Jason! I don't know if it was his dazzling whit or the hypnotic swoosh of the nearby elliptical trainer but before I left I was locked in for 3 years and 20 sessions with a personal trainer. Sure, there were less expensive plans I could have purchased but I could not justify forgoing the personal trainer. I mean, come on, at my weight I could do some serious damage to myself with improper training! So there we are It looks like I will be going to the gym 4 days a week to start and will begin sometime next week.

I plan to make daily posts detailing my workout and diet for that day as well as my observations about my progress interjected with items about my personal life. I hope that I will have a few readers soon and that they will let others know and so on and so on. My life is about to be on display, which if you know me is not my normal style, but I really feel that it'll be good for me to learn to be more open and I'm hoping that you will all find the story engaging and maybe useful! Please feel free to post your questions, comments and your own personal stories! I'd love to read them all as I'm sure will all those who choose to stop by!

Sean

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't wait to see you on Oprah. She is one of my heroes! I love Oprah. If she weren't already married, I would consider stalking her a little. Hehe.

Go Sean, Go!!!!

4:16 AM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Hey Thanks Billy! I hope you come back regularly I could use the readers! See ya soon man!
Sean

5:20 AM, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my hero, Sean... no, I won't bust out in song..just wanted you to know. Wether your efforts are nationally recognized or not, I'm your number one fan!! If you ever need an extra push...I know a guy... j/k

Keep that momentum going...I'm here for you!!

2:35 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

You are the best Sandy! If I had wings you would be the wind benethe um! In fact I may just grow wings so you can be! This is going to be a good thing no matter what happens and I'm just glad that you're here to see it happen!

4:07 PM, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naturally like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I
find it very bothersome to inform the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again.
ageless male -
ageless male health risks - ageless male

7:40 PM, April 26, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home