Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A set back...Grrr!

I seem to have been smote with the great cosmic sword of smitery! Or at least my training session has been pushed back to Saturday at 3pm.

When I spoke with the membership guy last week we had agreed that someone would call me on 6/7 to arrange my first session but no one called. When I called them today i was told that because of the amount of weight that I wanted to lose they want to set me up with one of the two elite trainers they have on staff. The next appt not being available until Saturday! So I wait.

I will still go get myself weighed at my Dr's office today so I can post my current weight by tonight but the rest will have to wait for two more days! Sigh... Maybe I'll go for a good walk the next couple of nights and limber up for Sat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn Hayes said...

I'm here ~~ and I'm going to keep checking in here :). I try to get something on my new blog each day so when I get it done I'll come and check on you! This will be a huge adventure and I wish you every bit of strength and buckets of luck.
Wynna

11:16 PM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Hey thanks for clicking through! It'll be nice to have a regular readed. Come by any time you are able and thank you very much for your encouragement.
Sean

11:35 PM, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home