Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sore...

Ok, so it was to be expected. After my first light workout last yeaterday my legs felt like jello. I was seriously in fear of hyperextending a knee with each step. So I took it really slow and made sure that each step was as firm as it could be so I didn't fall on my rear and go boom!

Today I feel much better. A little sore but more stable! I plan to head back to the gym and hit the treadmill for another 20 to 30 minutes. Got the iPod this time so I should be good to go.

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has been swinging by to read and post their words of encouragement! You are a huge part of what is going to make this blog/community sucessful. I hope you continue to find the posts interesting and I hope that you will continue to add your perosnal voice. Quite a few people have told me they expect this blog to get a lot of attention and I think it has the potential of creating a buzz. I sure hope so cause I've pledged to raise $50,000 for the American Diabetes Association and the only way to do that is to reach as many folks as possible.

So, this is the part where I ask for your help. Nothing huge though so don't run away ;) What I ask is that everyone help spread the word to whomever you feel would be interested in my story and if you are at all able please consider donating at least $1 to the American Diabetes Association through the donations link on my right side bar. For thoughs of you who prefer to donate by paypall please use my email address ukefoo@earthlink.net and let me know if you would like your name posted on the donators page.

See? Not so much to ask. Of course any participation is welcomed and appreciated and if you simply choose to read and pass through I thank you so very much for stopping by and I wish you all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home