Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Welcome Everyone!

I thought I'd take a quick moment and thank everyone who came by or posted after Kyle posted about my blog on One red Paperclip! Ever since his post, 1 day ago, I have received over 1100 unique hits resulting in post after post offering nothing but encouragement and support from wonderful people all over the world. I believe that says a lot about the kind of energy ORP generates and the kind of people that are drawn to an amazing spirit like Kyle's.

I wanted to welcome everyone and let you know that your kind words and input are very much appreciated. As more and more "watchers" respond to my posts I may find it hard to answer each individual post but I do read every single one and will answer any questions you have either in post form or response form. I value each and every one of your opinions. Your participation is a huge motivator.

Thank you all and make sure you check back often. I plan to post daily.

Sincerely,
Sean Perkey

4 Comments:

Blogger TH said...

Congrats Sean for the big decision, and thanks for sharing your journey. Good luck!

6:07 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Thanks...it's been a long time coming :) Well...you're welcome and thank you for taking thetime to read my blog and post such a kind remark!
Come back soon!

9:44 PM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you tried adding an rss feed- that will make it easier for busy people like myself to check your blog, and progress

good luck!!

4:04 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

anonymous: try this

feed://feeds.feedburner.com/WatchMyLoss

Hope that works!

5:56 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home