Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, June 16, 2006

Today...

Meals:

Breakfast: Woke up late had to run. No breakfast.

Lunch: Togo's Turkey Sandwich on wheat roll w/ mustard and lettuce

Meal 3: Soy protine shake and Apple

Dinner: Chicken breast w/ garlic, Pasta w/ marinara sauce

snack: about a cup total of peanuts and raisins. little bit of a sweat tooth...

water, water, water! Vitamins etc.

*******************************************************

Well..what to talk about today. Well, I'm finally walking with confidence. Very little wobble and my legs feel strong. Kendrick, my trainer, is very good at making sure I stretch properly and I believe it's paying off. I have a little better range of motion which makes it easier to move around or at least it makes putting on shoes eaiser :o). It's just a little progress but enough to see where things are heading. I can't wait to see how I feel after a month of this!

Oh, before I forget. For those interested. I plan to weigh myself every 2 weeks to start so my next weigh-in should take place on June 21st or 22nd. If you haven't noticed I posted a weight loss scale at the top of the blog under my picture which will give a visual representation of my weight loss. I also plan to add some stats to the side bar where the red weight marker is now.

I want to take a moment and thank my very close friend Sandy Q. She has offered to host a Photo day wherein she will offer to take portraits of anyone, family, pet etc. in the Sacramento area for a donation to go directly towards my Diabetes Research fundraiser. What a great opportunity to have a family portrait done by a wonderful photographer. Is that a good friend or what? Thanks kiddo I love you ya know!

Ooooh this just in. There's a tattoo convention in town this week end and I have fresh batteries for my camera...sounds like a prime Photo opp and a chance to brighten up the blog with a little color. Look forward to photo's on Sunday. Maybe I can introduce you to my friend Sandy since she'll be accompanying me! Oh what fun we'll have! Maybe I'll get a snake tattoo on my fundament (as it were). Sorry no pictures of that! ;o)

G'night watchers.

test: Bill Gates

6 Comments:

Blogger Robyn Hayes said...

G'Night Sean
Just checking in to see how you are today. Looking good, and I'm waiting for those tattoo pics - never been that brave myself :) Sleep well - walk strong
Wynna

9:23 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Billy Guilfoyle said...

I want to get a tattoo of just the word "tattoo". That would be tight. I did come out swingin earlier with that Swedish gal, but it was fun for me. Thanks for allowing me this freedom.

What would you say to me going around with little tiny fliers to pass out that say www.watchmyloss.com on them? I can do this at the farmers market.

If you ever have any fundraisers, please give me an email and I'll shoot down there to offer up my balloon making or comedy or whatever services. Gnarles Barkley, his song "Crazy" is the latest thing. Check it. Peace homie,
B

11:04 PM, June 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your blog too and I wish you every success with it. I wish you luck with your weight loss program and also with the success of your blog. Your effort should be an example to many of us.
Just one thing, is it bad if you add some more spice to your food. Well, I am from SOuth Asia and we naturally add a lot of spice like green chilie, red chilie poweder.

1:48 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Wynna:

I have a few tattoos. They're kind of addictive once you get one. I think I'm about done though...If I do get one more it may be one to honor my mother's passing last year but that would be it. Glad you stopped by! I'll get those pics up as soon as I can on Sunday!

take care,
Sean

2:43 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Billy:
I could see you getting a tattoo of the word tattoo or a tattoo of you without any tattoos! Remember man You are free to be you...besides who could stop ya? :0) I'm sure no one was offended.

As for passing out the flyers...that would be amazing but don't go too out of your way. I love your enthusiasm! I remember when you painted your car up after seeing Farenheight 911! That was a gas! When you get ahold of a campaign you really grab hold!

ummm...oh yeah. Justin said he would play a fundraiser for me so maybe we'll get something together soon. I'll let you know...It'd be great to have you come down...maybe M.C. the whole thing...I'll talk with you when we have better plans!

Sweet man! Peace!
Sean

2:57 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

razib:

Thank you very much! That's high praise coming from someone with an impressive blog like yours. At least I know where to go now if I need South Asian News!

As for the spices, I do use a lot of garlic and I will be trying different things with my food. Right now I'm just getting used to cooking healthy food so it may seem a little bland but as time goes on I'm sure I'll try a lot of different things. Thanks for the suggestion. Please feel free to come back anytime. You are always welcome here!

Cheers,
Sean

3:10 AM, June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home