Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

recent lack of posts

hello folks!

As some of you have noticed I haven't posted regularly in the last few days. I plan to try to get that back on track wednesday but because of my horrible insomnia and a cold that I just picked up I haven't felt very creative or social. Just to let you know everything is still on track diet wise although my eating times have been weird because of my sleep patterns and a couple of days I only really got 1 meal in. My workouts have been ok... I had to skip sunday because I did not sleep all saturday night and was trying to force myself to not nap so that I would sleep sunday night. I did get back in on monday and got in 1/2 hour on the treadmill and 100 crunches. Unfortunately I had to skip tuesday's trip to the gym because I caught a cold (probably from the gym). I will be trying to get in on wednesday for a simple workout just to try to keep on track.

I want to thank everyone for bearing with me! Like I said I should be back to regular posts on wednesday. :0)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get you plenty of fresh oranges/juice, man! and u'll be back on track in HOURS! either that or take about 500mg of vit c in one go, that should give ur immune system a good boost. i swear by it.

5:48 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger The EYE said...

good job sticking with it through the hard (ill) times! any chance you think the insomnia could be diet related? i dont necessarily mean "because of the fact that you are dieting" but more like maybe you aren't getting enough iron or something like that.

anyway, hope you got some good rest last night.

6:20 AM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's no fun not feeling well :( Get as much rest as you can and drink lots of fluids. Don't overdue your workouts while not feeling well though. Please let me know if you need anything. KA

11:43 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Talena said...

Hey, Sean, I did a search for insomnia on the Weston A Price Foundation site to see if I find anything that might help you out. There were a few articles of interest. (Do a Control-F and search it to find insomnia in each article.) You will have to decide how applicable each might be, if at all:

This one and this one suggest that insomnia can be caused by a B-vitamin deficiency caused by refined sugar in the diet.

This one suggests that insomnia can be caused by exposure to mercury.

This one says that it is one of the symptoms of hypothyroidism, and gives definite suggestions on ideas to counteract it.

Also, this page on the Newstarget.com site gives lots of links on great articles about treating insomnia.

Maybe it will give you something to read on those sleepless nights. Hopefully they wont last much longer!

10:30 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Do what you need to do, we know you'll catch up soon enough.

I think a little sunshine and vitamin D will help...I would absolutely agree with above post and try to avoid refined starches as much as possible...but I realize you are already working so hard at your diet it might be too much to be fine tuning it right now.

Take it easy, hope the cold gets on its way...

cheers,
Candy

2:08 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Ok.....missing your posts! Hope all is ok and that you are catching up on some much needed sleep! Back soon??

7:35 PM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

1:40 AM, November 23, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu enemies http://aviary.com/artists/Azithromycin http://riderx.info/members/atacand-generic-atacand-drug.aspx rebehn orgsample http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/buy-vicodin-online.aspx http://www.hothotheat.com/profiles/blogs/arimidex-side-effects-1 http://aviary.com/artists/Zofran http://blog.bakililar.az/zoviraxer/ http://riderx.info/members/atarax-for-anxiety-atarax-25mg.aspx polygonal dlrs

12:07 AM, February 24, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alprazolam medication side effects of the drug xanax - street price of 2 mg xanax

2:13 PM, November 19, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home