Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Saturday, August 05, 2006

August 4, 2006 Meals and Workout & little note

Meal 1: Protein Shake (yum)

Meal 2: Turkey sandwich on Whole Wheat bread, lettuce, tomatoe, slice of cheese, mayo, mustard/ bowl of watermellon cubes

Meal 3: Chicken breast sandwich on wheat roll, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard/ bottle of sobe lean

Meal 4: Chicken breast, small mixed green salad, small slice of tri-tip beef, 2 slices of salami, 2 slices of cheese, 2 crackers, 10 m&m's

water and vitamins

***********************************

Workout:

no trainer today

treadmill: 45 min

Crunches: 2 sets 20 reps w/ 35 lbs weight (had to cut short, was running late to friend's birthday party)
*************************************************

On Saturday I will be out of town visiting my father and 2 brothers that live in L.A. and NY so I'll be missing my regular training session woth kendrick but I plan to find a 24hr fitness there so I can get in some cardio and a basic workout.

I also plan to put off today's post until i get home saturday night because it's late and I'm about to crash.

G'night folks! Sweet dreams!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Thought you might like to know that "The Eye" became a daddy for the first time today! He has a beautiful daughter - check out my blog for all the particulars!

6:59 PM, August 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean,
Keep it up bro! I know it's tough. If need be, I'll come over and go Drill Instructor on you!

8:58 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Yvonne: Wow! That's fantastic! Thank you for the update. I followed your post and posted a little congrats and I also put a link on my most recent post to his site so that when he's able to post my watchers can go lavish him with good feelings and praise. How are you holding up through all this? I hope all is well and congrats on grandma-hood!

cody: You would come kick my but into shape huh? I may just take you up on that! And thanks I really appreciate the support! I also went ahead and posted a link to your site on my blog. I love your Idea and I wish you all the luck and just a bit of advice...email golden palace .com every day until they cough up some cash for you! I just hope you don't end up with a name like Summer's Eve or Tampax... ;0)

1:17 AM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home