Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bits of tid...

Ok! First...for those who've been asking. I know it's been a while and I want you to know I hear ya...I pledge (and I want you to hold me to this) to weigh in on 8/31/06! That's one week from today. I will also take some new pictures and post some more full body shots from the same day as my profile picture for comparison. And if that weren't enough I took some measurements with my trainer about 2 to 3 weeks ago and I will post those and have some new ones taken...so...1 week from today! I know you can wait!

next...Jared Fogal...

My brother, P, from new York sent me the link to a radio interview with Jared (from Subway) and I must say I have a new found respect for him. Not that I didn't respect him for what he did and I would jump at the chance for an endorsement deal like the one he pulled off but let's face it the guy can come off as a little goofy at times. Listening to him speak about his experiences from a personal perspective, however, gave me a little more insight into Jared the man and I don't see that much difference between him and myself...well except for my striking good looks. ;0) Well, that and he's reached his goal and I'm still on the path. I'll give you the link if you're interested...I encourage you to check it out.

Jared Interview



There is something else that became more clear while listening to Jared speak about his experience...he mentioned that at his largest he was wearing 60in pants waist and a 6x shirt. I thought to myself..hey that's what I wear...then he mentioned that at his heaviest he weighed 425 lbs....which got me thinking...I weigh 100lbs more than he did and we wear the same sized clothes...It just confirmed to me what I had always thought to be the case...that I may look big but I carry my weight in such a way that I look quite a bit smaller than I really am...at least 50 to 100 less...
When I do finally loose the 250lbs I'm gonna be a dead sexy beast! Look out ladies...

.....uh yeah...I don't know what that means... ;0)

7 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

lookin forward to seein those digits...

1:59 PM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you're back to you usual spirited self sexy beast!

2:38 PM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back.

I saw this on lifehacker.org today and thought of you.

6:54 PM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try again

6:55 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

eye: Me too my friend. thanks!

Anonymous: well well...growl ;0)

Rebecca: Thank you! I'll try it out...but I wonder ...if I focus the energy out the bottom of my feet...will I fly? hmmmm? Nice link, thanks!

3:58 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger thehealingroom said...

Rebecca-s article link was great....including all the comments..lots of suggestions. wow.

4:45 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Healingroom:

Hey there! Yeah I thought so too. :0)

2:08 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home