Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

August 28, 2006 Meals and 28 and 29 Workout

Meal 1: protine shake

Meal 2: skipped

Meal 3: togo's large Turkey Sandwich

meal 4: stir-fry chicken and veggies over rice

Water and Vitamins

*******************************************

8/28 workout

Crunches holding 10 lb weight over head: 3 sets, 20 reps

Seated rows: 165lbs 3 sets, 15 reps

Benchpress: 135lbs 3 sets 10 reps

Treadmill: 45min

8/29 workout

Standing pull-ups on lowered bar: 3 sets, 15 reps

Standing straight arm pull downs: (unknown weight) 3 sets, 12 reps

Crunches holding 10 lb weight over head, alternating left and right sides: 3 sets, 20 reps (10 each side)

Seated squats w/ knee lift upon standing: 3 sets, 20 reps (this kicked my butt)

Treadmill: 25 min

4 Comments:

Blogger Carmen San Diego said...

How's the weight loss coming? Every time I read your blog I get inspired but I guess I should read it everyday because I start off great once I read it then after a few days I stop exercising again. Hope all is well. Have a geat week.

5:33 PM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to weigh in today...you told us to hold you to it!

7:48 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sean,
Everything ok? I miss your posts, and general outlook on life. What you eat is interesting, but what you say is better. How about posting a bit more often?

Looking forward to that big red number changing! Also, the promised photos will be great. Today is the big day - so please don't disappoint!
Shannon

9:04 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

CRM: The weight loss is slow...very slow. I appreciate the kind words and I plan to get back to posting more inspiring posts starting tomorrow so stay tuned and post or email if you need that extra encouragement! We can all encourage each other! Take care. :0)

j.c. : You got it. Already posted. thanks for the lil push!

Shanon: Thnigs are ok i guess...I just struggling with results vrs. expectations.

Sorry about the lack of posting lately but with the chronic insomnia and momentary dissapointment over my slow progress I've been in a less than constructive mood and didn't feel like taking it all out on the blog...but It's a new month and I plan to kick it back into gear so not to worry!

Thanks for sticking with me and the results are available...don't be too dissapointed...I'm trying not to be...

9:52 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home