Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Saturday, August 26, 2006

August 25, 2006 Meals and Workout

Meal 1: Slept in

Meal 2: protein Shake

Meal 3: Large Togo's turkey sandwich, whole wheat roll, lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayo

Meal 4: Small Subway chicken teriaki sandwich on whole wheat roll, small bag of baked potato chips

Water and vitamins

********************************************

no trainer day:

Treadmill: 35min
Crunches holding 10lb weight above my head: 3 sets 20 reps
Benchpress: 135lbs 3 sets
seated rows: 3 sets 15 reps

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Hey buddy! How ya doing?

Good to see you back here and blogging...and I am looking forward to the next few days of seeing how you are doing....and your photos on the 31st! Good for you!
And you're already a dead sexy beast, don't you forget that. You have the most wonderful fun personality too!


Just saying "hey"
Candy

9:23 AM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

I'm good thank you! And yourself? I'm trying to come up with something interesting to say so I haven't had much to post but i should have something by tonight (cross fingers)

And, thank you for the compliment...I tend to have some confidence in my looks..in the right lighting and i'f I'm wearing a color that fills out my complexion...but I do see the potential and I'm pretty ecxited to see how it all works out...in that respect. I'd love to be really confident about my outward appearance for once in my life...to know that people's initial opinion of my appearance won't cloud their judgement of me in such a way that they don't allow themselves the chance to get to know me for the qualities I posses which occurs far too often as far as I'm concerned. I mean...don't get me wrong...I know I have personal value but first impressions are important a lot of the time and I can't wait to see what I can achieve with the kind of confidence that losing this weight can bring.

You folks (my readers/friends) are great though and I can't thank you all enough for the unconditional encouragement that you send me every day! It means so much...thank you.

3:17 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home