Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, August 25, 2006

August 24, 2006 Meals and Workout

Meal 1: slept in

Meal 2: Protein Shake, peanut butter on 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 apple

Meal 3: Chicken Breast Sandwich, lettuce, Tomato, Mayo

Meal 4: Grilled Chicken Breast, Salad and mixed veggies

Water and Vitamins

********************************************

Workout:

Crunches holding 10lb ball over my head: 3 sets 20 reps
Steps holding 12lb barbells lifting them alternately while steping up: 3 sets 10/12/15 reps

Squat/lift w/ 10lb ball: 3 sets 20 reps
(not sure what to call this) one armed pull down: 3 sets 15 reps 60lbs

Treadmill: 25min

3 Comments:

Blogger evamarie said...

Hi Sean...welcome back. I've missed your posts! Since you mentioned chicken and "tasty" marinades, I thought I'd send you a link to Chicken and Bell Pepper Fajitas. It does use oil but damn, is it tasty! Caveat: I loathe green peppers so I use red and yellow only. Also, I add some cilantro at the end. I made this recipe last week and your brother loved it. Not that he's such a picky eater...xo E

6:40 AM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sean,
I'll give you a call this weekend to check in on you, because I enjoyed chatting with you too. Glad to hear that you are feeling better and back into your routine. Evamarie's recipe sounds yummy and easy, so you should try it! KA

2:30 PM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

eva: Wow that sounds amazing...I'll try it out when Torin gets back from LA this week! Thanks bunches. It's good to be back!

KA: Thanks! Glad to be feeling better :0) By the way, Eva's my sister-in-law! My brother got lucky and found a good one!

Talk with you sometime this weekend.

7:29 AM, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home