Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Paris Hilton plans no sex for one year

Friday July 14th, 2006 at 12:08 pm by LucyLastic

Paris Hilton announced last month that she wanted to stay single for a while but now it looks like she's going to take it a step further: she's planning to be steer clear of sex for a year in order to "rediscover" herself.

In a recent tv interview, she revealed: "I'm doing it just because I want to. I feel I'm becoming stronger as a person."

"Every time I have a boyfriend I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself."
************************

Damn! And right when I was fixin' to make my move!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy Guilfoyle said...

"Every time I have a boyfriend I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself."

I can't believe how wise these words from Paris actually are! Another lesson in stereotyping and its incorrectness learned over here. No joke.

5:44 AM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger thehealingroom said...

I was amazed as well, Billy, I had judged her to be the way she was presented in the media.
As if any of us are just one way. (I shift several times a day.)

7:32 PM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

1:27 AM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home