Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Monday, July 10, 2006

july 9, 2006 meals

Meal 1 and 2: I don't know if i've mentioned my horrible insomnia lately but today i was able to sleep in until really late in the day so I skipped my first 2 meals. I know that a lot of you have been concerned about my diet lately but I assure you that this sleep was very important to me as I have been unable to get to bed some nights until 5 or 6 in the morning and then have only slept for 2 or 3 hours before starting my day. I'm hoping to get some sleep over the next few days and start to resume a better diet so please bare with me and thank you for your messages of concern.

Meal 3: Sliced turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread w/ fresh spinich, mayo and mustard. I apple

Meal 4: Grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat bun w/ lettuce, mustard and mayo

Water and Vitamins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home