Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Thursday, July 06, 2006

July 5, 2006 meals and Workout

Meal 1: Protein Shake

Meal 2: Homemade grilled chicken sandwich, 1 chicken breast, 2 slices of wheat bread, light mayo, reg mustard, lettuce, 1 large apple

Meal 3: Large Subway grilled chicken teriaki sandwich on wheat roll, mayo and mustard, lettuce and pickles

Meal 4: peanutbutter sandwich on wheat bread w/ 1 large apple

Water and Vitamins

*********************************

Treadmill: 20 min at 2.5 mph incline of 1.0
( I would have done 30 min at 2.0 but was running late to meet a friend for a movie so I shortened the time and increased the intensity)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you are enjoying some more sauce (mayo) on your sammiches :) real mayo should be made of eggs and vegetable oil, so that's pretty good when you think about it! I'm not sure how much variation there is in the recipe; I'm sure someone has thought of a way to adulterate it.

Sorry to hear about the scale, but I am also eager to hear about other ways of perceiving your fitness - energy levels, clothes fitting, etc. Don't be discouraged!

9:47 AM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Talena said...

Beware of "lite". Usually that means they have replaced the (necessary)fats with some other junk to try and make it still taste good. Also, most commercial mayo has hydrogenated (trans) fats in it. There are plenty of good mayo recipes on the net. It's easy to make, delicious, and you know exactly what's in it! Here's mine: Mayo Recipe

7:59 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Thanks rebecca! I guess my diet didn't include enough fat and I likes me mayo! Oh and don't worry about me I'm not that easilly discouraged. I figure I'll just keep plugging along until I lose a lot of weight then find a good scale. I'll be ok... :0)

scrapnqueen...I think you might have misunderstood...that's ok.. when I mentioned light mayo I just meant lightly spread or "very little mayo"...But, if the misunderstanding got me a free tasty mayo recipe then I ain't complaining! Thanks!

1:22 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Talena said...

Oh, I get it! Yep, thought you meant the other light!

If you like, you can call me Talena. Whatever's easiest to remember!

Have a great day, Sean! Enjoy your new recipe! ;-)

10:23 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home