Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Nature Greens Smells Good!

First:

I am late doing this and I am soooo sorry for that. I have to thank Kacey Swann for her generous donation to my fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association. With her donation we have reached $161.11 !! Thank you Kacey!

Oh and I haven't forgotton my promise. I will make my First $100 donation on July 1st as I have personally pledged to donate $100 each month it takes me to lose 250lbs.

Anyone feel like Matching my pledge...hmmmm? Maybe for one month or pledging to donate a certain amount each month?

ok, so on to today's post!
************************************************

So, here's the deal dear watchers!

A couple of weeks ago I received a phone call from a Number that I did not recognize. I did not answer. I went back to sleep. Upon waking I checked my voice mail and found that I had received a phone call from none other than Ryan Kiel!!! Yeah I know! That's what I said! Ryan Kiel!!! Sweet! ...uuuuh whose-at? Well fortunately after telling me his name he told me who he was. Remember folks. Take a note from Ryan. When calling people who don't know who you are...uh...tell them. It works...try it.

Anywhoo...Mr. Kiel is with a company called Vibrant Living Intl. and they happen to offer a product called Nature Greens. Now I'd heard radio commercials about this product and was naturally intrigued. What was really cool was that he was calling because he had seen this blog (Watch My Loss) and wanted to help me get to my goal by offering me some of his company's fine products that he felt would benefit me and be a great addition to my current diet and exercise routine. After I called him back and we discussed my goals and what his company was all about I decided to take him up on his generous offer and he promptly shipped me a month's supply of not only Nature Greens supplement but bottles of Calcium, a daily Multi-Vitamin and an adrenal Balance supplement offered by his company. I told him that I'd go ahead and try them for a month and let them know how I feel.

So far I've only been taking them for about 3 days so nothing to report except that the Nature Greens smells like a really nice tea and all of the supplements come in an easy to swallow capsule which is nice for those of us who don't like to swallow huge pills.

I do encourage anyone interested to check out their website at:

Nature Greens


for those of you in a hurry this is some of the information you will find on their site regarding Nature Greens:

"Is Your Diet In Balance?

Nature Greens Plus MSM is a powerful formulation 40 health promoting ingredients including, green grasses and vegetables, sprouted grains, herbs, fiber, and MSM. Ingredients in Nature Greens Plus MSM help balance your body's pH naturally, while providing you with the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and plant proteins you need for cell support, abundant energy, and increased vitality!

Nature Greens Plus MSM is for anyone who is concerned about his/her health and the deficiency of alkalizing nutrients in the average daily diet. Research shows that most of our population does not obtain the recommended 3 to 5 servings of vegetables per day. The phytonutrients found in Nature Greens can help balance your diet.

Try Nature Greens today, and within two weeks you will begin to feel the positive effects. Depending on your state of health, most people quickly begin to notice effects such as:

Increased energy
Clearer thinking
Decreased water retention
Improved skin appearance - Decrease in food cravings
Increased metabolism
Weight loss without conscious dieting"


So I would like to thank Mr. Kiel for this generous offer! And, I'll let everyone know in a couple of weeks how this is going!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Ooh this is a fun development. Very cool. My sister and brother in law enjoy a greens mixture. Thye have been supplementing their eating with such a product for over 6 years and say it gives them increased energy...so I think this is great for you. Let's see if I can track down some flax seed oil for ya....

7:15 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Talena said...

Sean -- I wasn't wanting to give you unwanted advice, since you seemed to have a pretty set plan in place already. However, this post is near and dear to my heart.

AWESOME! The ingredients on those bottles are chalk-full of stuff that is really, really good for you. I use a product called Barlelife from AIM www.aimcompanies.com. My mother has been using it for over six years, and she attributes it to helping her overcome breast cancer naturally--no chemo or mastectomies.

I urge you to check out The Maker's Diet. The premise of the diet is based on the research of Dr. Weston Price (Weston A. Price Foundation). Dr. Price went around the world studying aboriginal and primitive people groups in the 30s, that had just come in contact with Western societies and diets. He found that many of these so-called "primitive" people, with diets that would make modern Diet Dictocrats throw up their hands in horror, actually had few to no diseases, dental caries, etc; that obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, are all diseases of Western diet that have only become really prevalent since the beginning of the twentieth century (about the time that hydrogenation was invented.)

Dr. Jordan Rubin, the author of the Maker's Diet, cured himself of Crohn's disease, after traditional medicine had tried everything, and I mean everything, in it's power to help. He helped cure his grandmother of cancer. Many other people have similar amazing testimonies--mine isn't nearly so dramatic, but is probably not comment-room material, so I'll spare you. Except I did lose weight as a side-effect, even though that was not the reason I switched. (I was 3 months pregnant with my 3rd child, and had already had 2 colds. I did not want to repeat the experience of a 9-month-long cold from my second pregnancy, so I tried it. It worked--with lots of other terrific benefits.)

I was going to just have the book mailed to you, but you don't have your mailing address in your contact info. However, if you check out the site and are interested in reading it, e-mail me at talenawinters@hotmail.com. I'll gladly pay the cost of shipping and the book to have it sent to you.

I believe (from what I understand of Weight Watchers) that this would go along nicely with your current program. Let me know what you think.

(Please understand, this book is not just about changing the way you eat--it will change the way you think about food, and it also covers lifestyle. Very well-rounded.)

8:29 AM, July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home