Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, June 30, 2006

June 29, 2006 meals and workout

Meal 1: nothing

Meal 2: Grilled chicken Sandwich w/ light mayo and mustard, lettuce and whole wheat bun

Meal 3: I ended up not eating my second *Chicken Burrito* that I had saved from last night's dinner so I ate it for the third meal today

Meal 4: 2 small apples and a peanut butter sandwich on 2 slices of wheat bread

Water and Vitamins

************************************

Workout:

First circut:

Inclined crunches w/ 10 lb weight: 3 sets of 10 reps
standing barbell press while doing 6in step/ alternating legs: 3 sets of 12 reps (this kicked my ass)

Second Circut:

inclined push-ups: 3 sets 12 reps
standing forward bends from the waist w/ 20 lb dumbell in each hand, pulling up barbells while bent at waist: 3 sets 10 reps

Treadmill: 15 minutes 2.5mph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home