Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Monday, June 26, 2006

How many people have a Theme song?

Show of hands?? No one? Only me?? Hot Dang!!

I mentioned in my post a couple of days ago that I had been asked if I would consider doing a weekly podcast but I hadn't made up my mind. Well, over the weekend a couple of friends, Justin Farren, whom I've mentioned and Brian Rogers, got together and recorded a theme song that Justin wrote for me! Swweeeeeet! I got me a Theme Song! Now I almost have to do a podcast!


Justin singing some harmony!



Justin checkin' the EQ...errrr sumpthin'



Brian and Justin addin' a little country funk with some ole pots and pans


Brian throwin' some of that sweet voice on the mic!



I must say. I have some wicked talented and generous friends and I would not have the strength to take something like this on without them and all of you! Everyone reading this should know that I thank and appreciate each and every one of you!

Now...about that song. I have a copy but it's not the completely mixed version so I'll promise I'll post it for you to hear as soon as it's complete. Hopefully within a couple of days. I think it's the funniest thing ever and I know that you're all going to get a huge kick out of it. Damn I can't wait to share!

7 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

oh man, im jealous! a theme song - thats just awesome.

theme music makes everything better. i'm looking forward to hearing that.

5:58 AM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's almost like having your own TV show (or at least a commercial). One day soon, people everywhere will be humming YOUR theme song and will ask themselves, "where did I hear that song?" and think of you.

7:18 AM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song is truly badass. My sibling jelously is raging incoherently.

8:38 AM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got some good friends there! I admire you for what you are doing and hope and pray for the best for you.
I'll be checking in on you :)

4:35 PM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed the link to your page from One Red Paperclip last Friday, and have been reading ever since, but when I saw that you had written about theme songs, I had to comment:

Your own theme song? That's awesome! It'll be like that ING commercial with the "guy with his own theme music" (a man walking through the park followed by another guy holding a playing boombox). It's silly, but sometimes, when I'm having a down day, I imagine I have my own theme music, and it cheers me up. But I'm a nerd like that.

High five for theme songs!

6:37 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Paul Babin said...

Dude. . . you know I'm jealous . . but who cares . . .

10:42 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Billy Guilfoyle said...

You know how I'm feeling about this, Seaninator. So why am I writing this? I think just to send you a knowing wink. This is what we call back in my hometown "the shiznit!"

12:20 AM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home