Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, June 23, 2006

"Watch" My Loss?

So tonight's post will be short because I'm about to face plant into my keyboard and much like with falling asleep on a corduroy pillow, your co-workers can always tell, in the morning, by reading the head lines... bah-dum-ching! Thank you folks I'm here 'til I lose 250 lbs...don't forget to tip your bartender!

I wanted to run an idea by you to gage your interest. I received an email from Cameron Reilly of The Poscast Network in Australia asking me if i would like to do a weekly video or audio Podcast! I'm considering doing it and wanted to see if you all would be interested in something like that. I suppose it would cover my weekly progress, talk a little about my day to day life and interests. I could answer "Watcher" emails either at the end of each show or for a complete show once a month. My freind Justin is already working on a theme song. I heard the first draft today and nearly sprayed protine shake out of my nose!

So let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for content shoot them out there. I'd love to hear them!

Ok, Watchers I'm 'bout ready to fall asleep so I'll wrap this up! I look forward to your responses!

Sean-crest OUT!

13 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

][

2:35 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

thanks!

}{

2:42 AM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck dude, I'm rooting for you

3:25 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger nick said...

I think that is an awesome idea! I'd totally check that out!

5:50 AM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up! You can do it! I'll be following your progress - it's inspiring (and entertaining for some of us... I hope that's not a bad thing).

It would be cool to have periodic (weekly, monthly, whatever) pictures of you in the same position in the same location. Even if you don't post them now, it would be cool to have at the end of your feat. Imagine a "video" of yourself thinning at 10000000000000[...]X speed!

10:19 AM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work on the muscle gain. If you keep young like this you will be one of the strongest men in the world! Im sure you will get to where you want to be..

I had a thought that might be interesting if you were to do a video podcast, how about every week taking a still picture of yourself then you could add them all together into a film showing your loss in a time lapse style..

All the best..

11:20 AM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe someone got there before me :-)

great minds......

11:21 AM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer the blog format, but I think for those who prefer the podcast format you would do very well. Go for it!

love, b

1:54 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Sweet! I'll take into account everyone's ideas for the poscast. Thanks!

Jonathan and Anonymous! Thanks for the time lapse Idea...that may just fly!

kacey: hey! Thanks for the compliment on my writing. I'm usually writing late at night so I never know how it's going to read until morning. I like the idea about the pictures too! I may have to give it a shot!

rebecca: Not to wory...I plan on keeping the blog daily too. They just want me to add a Podcast week. I love the blog and think it's much more personal!

6:25 AM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Joe Mieczkowski said...

sean,

i think a podcast would be a great idea. it couldn't hurt in helping get your message out and it would help keep you busy.

good luck.

joe

1:11 PM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Paul Babin said...

Dude . . . give me something to listen to at work . . . that is such an awesome idea. I'm all for it!

9:35 PM, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome idea, more likely to listen to your podcast regularly than read the blog, not enough time in front of a computer. My hubby does Gday world with Cam and The Gadget Show.

Hope you do it.

10:45 PM, June 25, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

pseudojoe: I shot you a message on Myspace! Thanks buddy!

Pauley: Send me an email...I have something to send you that you will get a kick out of
ukefoo@earthlink.net

Kilee Giles: Hey..small world huh? I think I'm going to. I just sent Cam an email and a copy of the theme song my friends recorded for me. Thanks for the encouragement!

2:50 AM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home