Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 1, 2006 meals and Workout

First off I blame a discussion I had with my trainer Kendrick for today's transgression! I ate Pizza today and it was Damn Good! Then the guilt set in. Then I counted my calories for the day and while Pizza was not the best choice I could have made to make up my missing calories I still fell within my daily allotment!

Meal 1: nothing (I will be trying to at least get a protine shake in the morning from now on but I over slept today and there was no time)

Mea 2: Protine shake w/ soy milk (the can is in the other room and I'm tired so I'm going from memory here)
aprox 250 calories

Meal 3: Roasted Chicken Sandwich from KFC w/ lettuce and tomato, NO sauce
400 calories

Meal 4: 1 slice of Pepperoni Pizza from a local pizza place that sells by the slice (Compare w/ Sbarro) aprox 10oz
Aprox 750 calories

Total callories: 1400 (still considerably less than my alloted 2600)

Workout:

First Circut:

Chair Squats while rowing with light weight: 3 sets 10 to 15 reps
forearm pull downs w/ light weight 3 sets 10 reps each arm
Chest fly's: 3 sets 15 reps

Second Circut

Inclined crunches with small medicine ball for weight/ alternating sides 2 sets each side 10 reps each side

inclined crunches regular: 1 set 20 reps


Treadmill 15 minutes 2.5mph

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sean ~ Just another note to let you know that you inspired me to *finally* get myself signed up back at the pool. In a weird series of events, it became clear I had slowly stopped doing sports (even the enjoyable ones) because of a stream of smallish injuries. My doctor just got me to a physical therapist who's putting together a bona fide routine (one that won't cause me to hurt myself!). It really feels like I'm back on track - even though it's still the beginning bits. Thanks for being out in front, man.

12:13 PM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

anonymous:
Rock on! I'm glad that you're getting back on track. And make sure to give yourself all the credit for taking action. I feel like I may be able to put the idea in peoples mind but it takes a willingness on your part to start the ball rolling! So congrats to you and good job on getting your Dr and P.T. involved! That's the healthiest way to go if you have the resources available! Let me know how things progress! :)

1:56 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - I'm not much of a joiner so getting myself some professional help was a big step. Ridiculously overdue, but then there it is. In reading over some of the other posts on blogging, I'd add a vote for hearing about a. what the trainer sez b. how you're feeling physically and c. what's going on upstairs and inside. I always find it *really* tough to get myself to talk about a/b/c, but it's tremendously helpful for any of us out in Watch-World. And it could be an awesome basis for a book, which you can promote on Oprah's show! ~ m ~

9:12 AM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home