Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, July 07, 2006

July 6, 2006 meals and Workout

Meal 1: Skipped

Meal 2: Peanutbutter sandwich on whole wheat bread, 1 large Apple

Meal 3: Large Togo's Turkey Sandwich on wheat roll w/ mayo and mustard and lettuce & pickles

Meal 4: Grilled chicken burger on hamburger bun, small amount of potatoe salad (maybe 4 0r 5 spoonfulls)

Strawberries after dinner, aprox 6 or 7

water and vitamins

******************************************

Workout:

standing rowing (unsure of weight) w/ opposite knee lifts: 3 sets 10 reps each leg (alternating)
standing 3 part wood chop w/ rubber band resistance: 1 rep = lifting up then to the right then to the left: 3 sets 10 reps


standard bench press w/ free weights 115lbs: 2 sets 15 reps
step workout/ standing sideways to step-step up and lift opposite knee for full set then reverse: 2 sets 10 reps each leg

Treadmill 20 min

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sean ~ Lots of great ideas from folks on how to do progress measurements that are meaningful and fun for you - and nice to read how "regular" all the things that you're experiencing are for anyone who's transitioning into a new training routine [and *yes* - you are in training, my friend!]

Here's a tiny bit of "me too" info, which aligns with everything you're saying. I just started back up with a new swimming routine and have been pleasantly surprised to find that (a) I'm less tired now then when I was swimming less, even though my "mileage" and "pool time" is more and (b) I'm much less hungry now, too. Go figure.

And another thing - my pants fit better, I can see the general outline of a bicep (if I try really hard) ... but my weight hasn't changed at all [in spite of all that less eating stuff - UNFAIR!].

So there it is. Scientific evidence that these phenomena appear to occur in measureable trends.

Have a great week! ~ m ~

7:25 AM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home