Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Sunday, July 23, 2006

July 22, 2006 Meals and workout

Meal 1: Protein Shake and 1 apple

Meal 2: peanutbutter on 2 slices of wheat bread (rushing off to the gym)

Meal 3: Subway chicken sandwich on whole wheat roll, lettuce, pickles mayo and mustard (bottle sobe lean)

Meal 4: Chicken, rice and bean burrito (large)

Water and Vitamins

Workout:

series 1:
Squat and toss with 10lbs Ball (granny style): 3 sets 15 reps
Standing inclined pushups with alternating knee lift: 3 sets 20 reps

Series 2: (resistance machine)
standing twist (at the waist) minimal weight: 3 sets 20 reps
standing resistance press w/ unknown weight: 3 sets 15 reps

Treadmill: 15 min

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or are your workouts getting more fun? With the twists and medicine balls and stretch bands, etc. That sounds fun. :)

6:35 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

I guess you could call them fun... ;o) They're getting harder. That's for sure. I think he seriously sits around thinking of things to do to me... LOL
He does keep it interesting though and I guess that keeps it fun :o)

2:25 AM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean,

I was cracking up when I read your reply to Rebecca. Until I become much smaller and more in shape I can't imagine ever thinking that exercizing is fun! Going from a couch potato to a moving/exercising person has been a huge step in the right direction for me. All that I know is that I sweat a lot, I get tired pretty quickly, and I'm so glad when it's over. Don't get me wrong I'm very proud of myself when I'm finished, and I love placing that check mark on the calendar......but I'm still so glad that it's over. I know that I'm working toward a healthier me, so I'll keep it up along with ya! ;)

KA

9:29 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

heh heh! exercize is work! I suppose that I do have a good time with my trainer in that we joke around a lot and the time flies but that sh-t is still hard work...and it hurts. But in a good way and I know that tomorrow I'll be a little thinner and the same the next day and so on. and then in a year from now instead of saying "I wish I had started this a year ago." I can say, "Thank goodness I started this a year ago"

12:23 PM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:47 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home