Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Saturday, July 22, 2006

July 21, 2006 Meals and workout

Meal 1: Skipped/ over slept again

Meal 2: Peanut butter Sandwich on 2 slices of whole wheat bread and 2 small apples

Meal 3: chicken breast sandwich w/ mayo and mustard and lettuce on whole wheat bun and about 15 mini carrots

Meal 4: Large Togo's turkey sandwich on whole wheat roll with extra lettuce and reg. Pickles/ mayo and mustard (bottle of sobe lean)

water and vitamins

************************************************************

Workout:

Treadmill: 30 min changing between 2 mph and 2.5 mph every 5 minutes
Incline crunches: 3 sets 20 reps

3 Comments:

Blogger Carmen San Diego said...

I hope you are having a good weekend. Stay focused. It's always hard for me on the weekends.

6:53 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Hey thank you! Weekends are pretty tough but I feel great right now, like I crested some difficult hill and I'm on a downward slope gaining momentum, you know what I mean?

Happy Birthday to you! Looks like there's plenty of reason to celebrate. I hope all of your friends and closest loved ones are there to help you party down! You're in my thoughts and as always I thank you for your wonderful encouragement!
Sean

8:00 PM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

12:52 AM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home