Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Monday, July 17, 2006

July 16, 2006 Meals

Meal 1: Slept in

Meal 2: Chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat bun w/ mayo and lettuce and 1 large Apple

Meal 3: 1/2 large Togo's turkey sandwich on whole wheat roll, lettuce and pickles, mayo and mustard
(took sandwich to the movies and had a small popcorn w/ NO butter and bottle of sobe lean)

Meal 4: the other half of my turkey sandwich...

Water and Vitamins

******************************************

Still resting heel... *sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Emissary.Christine said...

Lookin' Good! Just thought I'd drop by and let you know! ;)

9:50 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Hey thank you! I does whats I can with whats I got! ;)

I hope you'll hang around...I think this thing's about to kick in and show some real progress!

4:41 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:27 AM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home