Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 15, 2006 Meals

Meal 1: Protein Shake and 1 large Apple

Meal 2: Turkey Sandwich on whole wheat bread, mustard, mayo w/ fresh Spinich, bowl of chicken vegitable soup and 1 apple

Meal 3: sesame chicken over rice w/ steamed broccoli

Meal 4: peanut butter on 2 slices of whole wheat bread and 3 cellery stalks with salt

Water and vitamins

**********************************

Normal work out day but trainer is out of town and mu heel is killing me today. I'm starting to wonder if I have a heel spur. I'm going to the Dr next week if it doesn't stop hurting by wednesday.

I do plan to go tomorrow morning and try to get in my cardio and some crunches.

I really want to add some extra time and days to my treadmill but this foot is holding me back and i'm just not ready to make the move to swimming just yet...no matter what you say I just can't get past the block i have about taking my shirt off in front of people...not yet.

Fortunately I am able to do all of the conditioning and muscle strengthening exercises that My trainer gives me and so i do get some cardio benefit from that. As son as I can put it all together I have a feeling things will pick up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a heel problem sometimes - aggravated by exercise, if you can believe it! It feels like a heel spur but it's actually a problem with the soft tissues, I think it's called plantar fasciitis. What happens is when the calf muscle gets tight then it can place additional tension on the connective tissue in the arch of your foot, which gets irritated at the ends where they join the heel bone. So, try some really long deep calf stretching and stretch the arch of your foot, and see if there's any help after a day or so.

1:28 PM, July 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sean! Don't get discouraged. You are doing awesome with your eating! The exercise will get back to where you want it to when your heel feels better. K

9:19 AM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home