Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm your puppet....

So, I've been thinking about what I'm going to do for my pod cast... I haven't forgotten. I've just been busy trying to figure out what I want to do to make it interesting. I think I've decided to make a puppet of myself like the one that I showed you in that earlier post. I've been really interested in getting back into puppet making. I figure I can use it from time to time in the video podcast and if I make 2 I could even auction one off on eBay with half of the proceeds going to Diabetes Research. Would anyone be interested on bidding on something like that? I wonder... ;)

I think I'm going to start gathering materials this week and I'll show my progress as I go. It may be ambitious but it could be really fun. Heck I may even be able to extend the idea if I get good enough, with enough practice. Maybe one day I'll be able to offer to build custom puppets for people maybe even hold workshops and teach people how to make them. Ok, I know I'm way ahead of myself. I've built one puppet in my life...I'll get to work on the Me-puppet and see if it actually looks anything like me first.

4 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

actually, puppet making would be a pretty fun hobby... i think that "Sean the Puppet" would be awesome. in fact, if you could figure out a fun way to do it, it should be "Sean the Incredible Shrinking Puppet".

awesome.

6:17 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Hi Sean,

You are doing fantastic, I love all the posts and that you have been able to find time to keep us up to date.

I am very sorry I haven't been here ina while, I am having trouble getting online, and sometimes all I do is post something quick at my blog or some photos and then keep on running. I want to kmake sure you know I am stopping in here to read and am following you and sending meditation and prayers your way. Plus, of course I am still working on the painting of you.

How is your foot and heeel? Take your shoes off and squeeze and flex your toes. this helps strengthen the heel.

I like the puppet idea very much and as I said earlier was really blown away by your talent at making the previous puppet.

many happy thoughts,
Sincerely,
Candy
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

11:46 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

p.s.

I don't know if I gave you the link to progress here are some photos of portrait progress last week...

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/07/seans-portrait-continued.html

11:54 AM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:27 AM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home