Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh Dear God The Heat...

This is getting to be too much... *sigh* I swear it was over 110 degrees again today and right now as I lie here and type this it is currently 84 degrees at 1:30am. Augh...when will it end? It looks like we have 3 more days of this before it cools down to a nice balmy 100 degrees...*sigh* I feel like I'm going to wilt.
Thank God for AC but still...

On a lighter note my trainer has arranged for me to set up a table at the gym Monday afternoon and put out info about my website and fundraiser so we may be getting some company soon. I guess I'll print out some info and my web address...I'll probably take my computer along as well so that people can get a look at the site right there at the table. We'll see. It could be fun...maybe I'll raise some funds as well. Wish me luck.

6 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

that's fantastic! you seem like a really charismatic guy, i have to believe that people learning about what you're doing in person will only gather even more support. good luck with that!

how long, or maybe even often, will you be able to have that set up? very cool. here's hoping for some heavy traffic!

6:02 AM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Bro! Keep on lifting the human spirit with your awesome tale!

5:04 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news... it will be a boos for you to build bonds in the world of the "health Nut".... I am sure you will have great encouragement. AND yes OMG the heat... I am in Ontario Canada and we have heat but not your king od heat... HUMIDITY... Brutal!!! it is nice now... bue last week was a killer... so I sympathize.
Good Luck with raisong some funds!!!
Kathy

6:48 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

eye: THanks man! I hope so! *crossing fingers* (They did say that I could do it again but I'm not sure when)

Mike eng: Hey Thank you! I'll keep doing whatever it is that I'm doing! Thanks for coming through with the encouragement!

Kathy: Yeah it was a good offer! and it was fun thanks!
uuhgh! Humidity uh? That's a killer. It's like what's worse... 95 degrees and humid or 112 degrees and bone dry.I don't know but as I always say...a blast furnace is dry..but I wouldn't stick my face into one...
Good luck with the weather! And thanks for your support!

1:28 AM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

1:37 PM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

5:21 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home