Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The long haul is a long haul...

First let me say Happy New Years to all of you wonderful people. I hope your holiday season was merry and full of warm cheerfull and moments with family and friends.

Last year I went through quite few personl struggles. I made huge personal improvement goals and the proceded to have my worst health year to date. Between a chronic bad left foot, severe fatigue, a Car Crash early in the year that, no doubt, contributed to my over all stiffness and soreness the rest of the year, Insomnia, narcolepsy and ending the year with a horrible respretory infection and losing my voice for the better part of 2 weeks. Oh yeah...all that and I weigh over 520lbs.

Some would call those excuses and in fact some have called them exactly that. I supposed they're entitled to that opinion. I'm not too enclined to let that deter me.

I'm going to make this pretty short and simple. At the begining of the year we all get a fresh start and so i'm taking mine. Back up on the horse. I still have a lot of work to do...so let's get to it!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sherri & Mark said...

Great to see you back!

Giddy up and yee haw, get on that horse and ride baby!

I wish you a fantastic New Year. And remeber to put you past behind you and look on ahead to all the good stuff in store.

XO

Sherri

6:19 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Paul Babin said...

Nice to see that you are back! Happy New Year!

7:22 AM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. Remember a long journey starts with but a single step.

8:08 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger thehealingroom said...

Happy New Year to you too.

I give myself a fresh start whenever I can.

2:20 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Carmen San Diego said...

Good luck to you and I hope you succeed. 2007 is going to be a great year. I can feel it.

5:12 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Welcome Back! I'm back on my horse, and am galloping right behind you.

5:41 PM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

7:42 PM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cool ou are back. I am so excited to watch your postings and to see your progress. You have amny people suporting you. Way to go!

7:54 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Sherri and Mark: Thank you very much! I wish you a wonderful new year as well! I, too, expect this year to be pretty terrific! I hope for all of us!

Paul: Thanks man! I hope Vegas was a Blast! Thanks for always sticking by me!

Anon: Hey thanks! I agree...now I just have to figure out which foot to start out with! lol!

Healingroom: I think we all need them from time to time.

Carmen: I'm inclined to believe the same! It sure can't be worse than last year...*knock wood*

Yvonne: Hey there! Thanks for checking back in! I think we're all in for a good year!

Anon: Thanks! Welcome back to you as well!

Anon: Thank you! I know I've lost a few people but I think I have a better perspective on this whole thing now after my break and hopefully some will come back. However it works out I want everyone who has given me support and everyone who continues to to know that it means the world to me and come hell or high water We will get through this and I will reach my goal!

Mike: I don't watch the show but my brother does so I know what you're talking about. That's a pretty clever Idea. One of my goals for Jan is to find an accurate scale so i may just look into that if all other options fail! Thank for the great input. I'll let you know what I find out!

2:20 AM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger M said...

Hi Sean I have been lurking around reading your blog for a little while and figured it was about time to say hi.
Dont let the problems from 2006 get you down this is a new year.

Mark

2:03 AM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home