Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, November 10, 2006

slow day...

I didn't do much today but try to sleep...I got up pretty late and didn't get a chance to eat before my workout so i just went to the gym and didn't eat until much later in the evening...I know...Bad. So I had 3 chicken soft tacos...argh..I know..I know.

workout:
squat step knee-lift (with one foot on a low step squat then step up and lift the opposite knee...2 sets -1 minute each leg (aprox 20 reps)

tricepts(?) pull down 15 reps w/(forgot the weight) each arm - 2 sets

Squat - wood chop 10 reps each side 3 sets

Standing bench press- 3 sets 15 reps

3 Comments:

Blogger Talena said...

Hey, Sean. Hope you are doing well. Sorry haven't been around much--too busy. Literally. But!

I have been thinking of you down there in Californ-I-A. Especially since you probably have considerably less snow than we do right now!

Just wanted to send some love and encouragement your way. Take care! Keep on trucking--slow days don't last forever! Hope the sleep thing is starting to level out a bit.

10:09 PM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

hey there Scrapnqueen!
I'm doing much better thank you! I hope you're well!
Def' less snow...as in none! But, plenty of rain lately. Thanks for the good thoughts and I send some back! Sleep is still eluding me but life moves on! =0)

3:55 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger evamarie said...

Hi Sean...I get daily tips from a healthy-living doctor, and he's got a bit on diabetes and nutrition:
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/TIP02138
Sending much love from NYC. xo Eva

6:44 AM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home