Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, November 10, 2006

slow day...

I didn't do much today but try to sleep...I got up pretty late and didn't get a chance to eat before my workout so i just went to the gym and didn't eat until much later in the evening...I know...Bad. So I had 3 chicken soft tacos...argh..I know..I know.

workout:
squat step knee-lift (with one foot on a low step squat then step up and lift the opposite knee...2 sets -1 minute each leg (aprox 20 reps)

tricepts(?) pull down 15 reps w/(forgot the weight) each arm - 2 sets

Squat - wood chop 10 reps each side 3 sets

Standing bench press- 3 sets 15 reps

4 Comments:

Blogger Scrapnqueen said...

Hey, Sean. Hope you are doing well. Sorry haven't been around much--too busy. Literally. But!

I have been thinking of you down there in Californ-I-A. Especially since you probably have considerably less snow than we do right now!

Just wanted to send some love and encouragement your way. Take care! Keep on trucking--slow days don't last forever! Hope the sleep thing is starting to level out a bit.

10:09 PM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

hey there Scrapnqueen!
I'm doing much better thank you! I hope you're well!
Def' less snow...as in none! But, plenty of rain lately. Thanks for the good thoughts and I send some back! Sleep is still eluding me but life moves on! =0)

3:55 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger evamarie said...

Hi Sean...I get daily tips from a healthy-living doctor, and he's got a bit on diabetes and nutrition:
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/TIP02138
Sending much love from NYC. xo Eva

6:44 AM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, man! Cool site!
penis enlargement pill
best penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement natural
cheap penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill
natural penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill review
do penis enlargement pill work
enlargement penis pills
buy penis pills
natural penis enlargement
penis enlargement pills online
natural penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement drug
penis enlargement pill product
herbal penis enlargement pill
cheapest penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pills
buy penis enlargement pill
See you soon!

9:03 AM, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home