Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

realistic goals...

I know that you fine folks have been waiting for a weigh-in and I plan to get you the data by the end of the week. Yay! thanks for being so patient. The last two weeks I've been sort of lax in my work-out routine but I have been hitting the pool quite a bit and I feel that that may be at least keeping me on track. I don't know if I feel like I've lost anything substantial but I know I haven't gained anything.

This is gonna take off one day and I won't feel like I need to explain myself so much LOL!

one thing I'd like to do after the weigh-in is focus really hard on losing 10lbs by the end of the month. I think I can really do it if I focus on my pool cardio and really focus on eating even better than I have been. My first major goal has always been to get under 500 lbs and lord know what's been going on with my body these last four months but I feel like I'm on the verge of a break through of some kind. My stamina is getting better and I've found that I can really push it in the pool and I feel like I'm getting a good workout. The last time I really lost a lot of weight I did it with daily jogging but I was under 450 and my legs could take the pounding. I have a serious feeling that I'm like 40 or 50 lbs away from light jogging and when that happens I'm gonna kick this things butt so hard. First things first though...stay tuned for the weigh-in.

7 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

now theres a post chock fulla some good positive thinking! right on, man! keep up the good thoughts!

you know, no matter what the scale shows you in the coming days, i'm totally convinced you've lost more weight than you know... considering the fact that the scale has already been deemed inaccurate at your weight, it can only be judged so far. but at some point in the not so far future, your body weight will drop below the point where the scale is inaccurate and you will witness just how fast the pounds are falling off. keep going!

6:50 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Yep! What "the eye" said.

Great post and I am so glad the most important thing is you feeling more energy...that is what this is all about!

Great work with the previous post and link to eBay! There were lots of visitors. When the auction runs out, I will relist the painting...I also took two new photos that are much more clearer than that last one.

Have a great weekeend, Sean! This weekend, my boyfriend Stagg and I are participating ina group outdoor art festival...we made a 10'x7' floorcloth and are looking forward to hanging out all weekend and meeting people...funny though, it's snowing as I type this...but supposed to clear up by weekend!

Cheers,

Keep up the great spirit!
Candy

8:50 AM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's what I like to hear! Keep it up! Sorry I haven't called recently. I've been swamped at work, so I haven't had much free time. Talk to you soon :) KA

3:06 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Roy said...

Much better to be positive. I've been working hard on that myself. I've been pretty stagnant in the weight loss dept for about 3-4 weeks now, and it is frustrating. Were I not seeing other gains in strength and shape, I'd be really frustrated.

4:45 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I love your outlook and will be coming back for some more inspiration...
I love your pics and your stories...
Keep up the positive thinking..it will all fall into place before you know it...
;o)

12:14 AM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

The eye: Thanks man! I'm tryin my best ;0)
I agree with you...I just have to keep hauling ass until I can get that accurate reading then I'll be able to cruise through this thing. How have things been going in the eye household?

Candy: Yeah! He's pretty insightfull ;0) (being "the eye" and all) lol!

I'm glad the link worked...looks like I still have a bit of a readership even though I've been slow to post. I'll keep watching! I have good feelings! Keeping my toes crossed!

oooh! Have fun on the magic floorcloth! I hope you have tons of fun! And remember...what happens on the floorcloth stays on the floorcloth! lol ;0)
Cheers back Candy!

Hey K: No worries kiddo! We'll talk soon! Hope all is well! Thanks! =0)

roy: You said it! Here's to looking on the positive side! good luck getting over the hump! I'm right there with you...the cool thing is that on the other side of the hill it's all down hill...for a while!

Wanna_B_slim: Hey! Thanks for finding my blog! It's a pleasure to have a new reader. I hope you keep coming back and checking in! I checked out your blog and you have a lovely family! It looks like you like posting photo's too. I love my camera and hope to start a new photo project here in about 2 weeks for my blog that should be fun. So, stay tuned and take care!

8:40 AM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hi there again... yes I do love my camera... and i have some gorgeous pics i took when I went hiking last week Of a place called Russell Falls.. down south of tasmania.. So keep your eyes out for that post... Cheers WBS...

2:47 PM, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home