Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

"I love the pop-in!"

Nothing much to report. I'm still trying to get back to posting daily and I think what I might do is post Mondays through Fridays and not post so much on the weekends when the readership is really low. I think that'll be a good balance because I think that daily posting pace (though I haven't done it in a couple of weeks) was burning me out. We'll try that for a while.

I do want to let you know to make sure to check back on Wednesday morning for my Tuesday post because I think you might find it interesting. I was working out in the pool the other day with my trainer and apparently another member thought that my trainer was forcing me to over exert myself, so much so that she went straight to the gym management and wrote out a statement to the fact. After my session my trainer was confronted with the letter and he came and spoke to me about it. We ended up calling the woman who wrote the letter and discussing it with her and she gave me permission to transcribe the letter for my journal for everyone to read. (I promised I'd leave her name off of it)

I'd do it tonight but I think I might be able to catch the ole sandman express if I close my eyes soon and I don't want to miss what little sleep i can get if I can help it.

I'll type that out tomorrow and we can discuss it if you're interested.

So, until then...sweet dreams!

3 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

i hadnt said it before, but im really glad to hear youve taken up the pool exercise stuff. great workouts with a lot less pressure on your legs and feet.

hope you were able to catch some zs!

6:30 AM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Yes, that letter sounds very interesting. Sounds like a brave woman too! Must have been hard on your trainer but how wonderful you all three discussed. I look forward to potential discussion here.

10:00 AM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sean!
I'm so glad that the pool workouts are working for you! I can't wait to see the letter. Keep up the awesome work! KA

4:35 PM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home