Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Friday, October 06, 2006

An artfull cure!



Some of you mayh remember that Candy Minx, one of the readers (watchers) here, had started a painting some time ago intended to be sold on ebay to benefit diabetes research through my fundraising effort. Well she is finished and the painting is up on ebay for bidding at this very moment! EBAY

I want to take a moment and thank Candy Minx for her unique and wonderful creativity and for finding her own special way of contributing to my efforts to raise funds for the American Diabetes Association!

So, if you have a moment swing by her blog and she what else she's up to and post something nice to help me show my appreciation! And, don't forget to check out the auction on Ebay! Let's find this painting a good home!

5 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

nice work candy minx! good luck with the sale, i hope it raises a bundle for seans fund!

6:57 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Hey Sean, looks good, of course, I see now the photo is super fuzzy...oops, I;ll correct that.

There have been lot of visitors to eBay to look at this, so thats a good start at least. Oh I'd love for this to sell and see your thermometer rise on your blog!

4:12 AM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

the eye: Thanks! She worked really hard on this, I hope so too!

Candy: I think it's only fuzzy because I enlarged it on my blog...

Yeah, folks are visiting in droves! Lets hope we get some charity-minded folks with some art sense to come through! Thanks again for all your hard work! =0)

3:30 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

11:26 PM, February 20, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Within coloring therapy, it has been one common practice to get the particular red color throughout restaurant inside.motivation to weight loss

12:15 PM, August 29, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home