Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My mind has a mind of its own!

I'm honestly begining to think that I may never sleep correctly again. Some days I just want to scream and pull out my hair. (i don't though...don't worry)

I stayed in bed most of the day again just hoping that I would get a little sleep so I could stop feeling so crappy. I got a little and I'm back to feeling generally blah which is about as good as it gets now days. Anyone know a good hypnotherapist out there...you know someone who could make it so that I fall asleep when I ring a bell or something...of course, one who is ethical and wouldn't make me act like a chicken or something foolish. Not that I wouldn't live with that humilliation if it meant a deep and meaningful sleep on a regular basis.

Anyhoo...

I need to shop for food to cook at home so I went out and ate chicken, steamed rice and broccoli again for dinner. Then I went and did an hour in the pool. Then I sat in my car for a while reading a magazine. Have I ever told you how much I like sitting in my car and reading. I mean, We buy these expensive cars with these wonderfully comfy seats and all we do is drive in them...sometimes I like to go park, roll down the windows, lay the seat back a bit and get my read on. It really is relaxing.
Anyway...I read for a bit until I felt drowsy and then I went home and tried to sleep for about an hour which just left me completely wired and now...here I am.

Maybe I just need someone to whack me on the head. Or (and this might not be the most manly thing to say) maybe I just heen a good head massage and a snuggle-up! ;0)


(I'm going to try to think of something uplifting to post tomorrow.... =0) )

4 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

i used to just sit in my car listening to music. sometimes writing in a blank book... poetry or whatever. i havent done that in a while...

maybe ill try doing that again when the weather warms up. course, thats months off... but maybe in months i can find a little spare time to just sit...

hmm. anyway, hope sleep finds you tonight.

5:13 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Talena said...

Mmm...Massage. Massages are good. They always knock me out, anyway. Couldn't hurt to try.

1:58 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro,

Here in NY a lot of people sit in their cars for hours on end while waiting for the streets to be cleaned. In Manhattan and Brooklyn, a row of cars will move to the middle of the street and wait for an hour and a half while the street sweepers come by, then they will all move back into their previous spots. We live in neighborhood where we don't have to play this silly game (because meters are cheap and far to plentiful), but those that do seem to spend the time reading and sleeping.

Last night I mentioned alt medicine as an alt cure you can of course find more at alt somewhere, but here is a first link http://www.acupuncture.com/conditions/insomniac.htm

Best,

P

11:10 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

I've had to start forcing myself to go to bed early because I stay up on the computer too long.

I find listening to an audio book helps me drift off to sleep.

1:45 PM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home