Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My day in a nut shell..

Going to the Dr to talk about whay my foot has been hurting lately and about why I can't seem to sleep at night. I've missed a lot of work this year due to my health issues and even though I feel healthier because of the whole gym and diet thing I still have other issues especially related to fatigue that make getting things done difficult.

I did get some of my blood tests back from yesterday's tests and everything looks good. I always like to brag about this because it seems so contrary to my weight but my Cholesterol result is really good. While it's recommended that people's cholesterol be under 200 to be healthy my Cholesterol sits firmly at 138 for the second testing cycle. Thank you. Ok it's all genetic but still I brag! ha-ha *doin' a dance*
I'm still waiting on my Hemoglobin A1C to determine what my 3 month average blood sugar has been. I'll keep you posted because this is the one that lets us know if the Diabetes is getting better or worse. I have a feeling that it will have gotten better.

On a less self aggrandizing note I'd like to extend my respect and best wishes to my older brother P and my younger brother's girlfriend S. They are both in the middle of taking the State Bar Exam in their respective states (NY and CA). I wish you the best of luck and the least of frustration and I send my love and admiration for all your hard work!

3 Comments:

Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

Good luck with the doctor

2:24 PM, July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sean,

You just keep on *doin' the dance*! You are doing awesome and we are all dancin' right along with ya!!!!! You haven't mentioned your foot or insomnia lately, so I was hoping that it was getting better. Hopefully the doctor can shed some light on it all. Perhaps it's just your bodies way of retaliating against you. It was use to kicking back and relaxin' and you've thrown it into shock with all of this good food and excercise! I'm sure that it will all get resolved. I'm having the sleep issues too, so I know exactly what you are talking about. I get my test results next week from my sleep study, so I'm hoping that they will shed some light on it all.....dreaming of sweet zzzzz's someday :) KA

4:39 PM, July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

1:35 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home