Home  |  Contact  |  Donations  |  Myspace

Thursday, July 27, 2006

July 27, 2006 meals and Workout

Meal 1: Protein shake

Meal 2: Chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat roll, lettuce and tomato, mustard and mayo

Meal 3: (you'll be so proud) Lagre salad w/ tomatoes etc. and sliced turkey/ italian dressing

meal 4: 2 chicken breast soft tacos/ lettuce and tomatoe and 1 large apple

Water and Vitamins

***************

Workout

standing over the shoulder pull down aprox 55lbs each arm(alternating arms): 3 sets 10 reps each arm
Standing across body medicine ball toss: 10lbs ball: 3 sets 15 reps to each side

standing press alternating arms (low weight): 3 sets 12 reps
Squat while holding a bar, holding at bottom of squat for 3 seconds: 3 sets 10 reps

no cardio today/ had to take brother to airport/ will go on off day tomorrow for cardio

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to you - will go in on my off day to get the cardio in. I am extremely impressed with you! T's abandoning you huh? I guess that leaves just you and those lovely furballs! I've been watching my neighbor's cats for the last 3 days and I am having a really hard time with the hair. It's everywhere and it's disgusting! I've been sneezing and my eyes are all watery. I'd be hiding out too if I were in your shoes! KA

10:00 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Sean Perkey said...

Awww thanks! I'm finding that even on my days off from the gym I'm craving a bit of a work out. So, when i feel the urge and have the time I go get on the treadmill for a little while. :0)

Yep...just me and the hirsute horde! Yeah, that hair...oh my god the hair! I don't get how people deal with it...and I can take a messy place...I am a guy after all but....ewugh! And it sticks to everything! the sad thing is that I do love the little rascals...they are pretty sweet. I just can't deal with all that hair.
Obviously you know what I mean. I wish you luck with the cat sitting ;0)

4:05 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger evamarie said...

Yes, I am proud of your salad. Glad to see you're gettting more green stuff! Hooray!

8:51 AM, July 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

10:51 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

8:30 PM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home